Already have a Username/Password for Urban History Review / Revue d'histoire urbaine?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I affirm that I own and have not published before or assigned elsewhere all rights to the article and that, to the best of my knowledge, it contains no libelous material.
- I affirm that I have obtained written permission to use my previously copyrighted material that is included in this article.
- I hereby assign and transfer to the UHR all rights to the above article, including the right to copyright and the right to grant permission to reprint the article in various forms including reprinting it in anthologies, CD-ROM full-text products, reprints, computer databases, on line services and other electronic media.
- I understand that any revenue which UHR may earn from time to time from any of these reprints may be retained by UHR and used exclusively to further the quality and number of future UHR publications.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.